Monday, July 23, 2012

The Battlefield for the Hearts and Minds of our Children


I am not in this battle alone. I am trusting God. Sometimes I don’t feel that I am, but I am saying it and affirming it in my heart. I am letting God fight my battles and praying for God to triumph over this battle.

When emotions are being pulled in a direction that goes against logic and sensibility. Praying that God will pierce through the confusion and help them think clearly. That minds would be captured by God’s heart and will, and not by their own desires. That His good and perfect will would prevail.

That they would come to see the truth on their own, by God’s will and not my own doing. Not me trying to coerce, or plead and so undermine the truth by my own inadequacies.

And how do we take the trials in life and find the good out of them? We hurt and we cry, but we must be thankful for every moment we have on this earth. Each moment is a gift given by God for He is good and loves us so much.

Faith - Wooden Plaque


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...