Friday, June 29, 2012

Five Minute Friday: Things That Make My Heart Dance

I'm joining the Gypsy Mama today for Five-Minute Friday. Write for 5 minutes flat on the prompt: “Dance” with no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.




Go....

Things that make my heart dance

Feeling at peace with God
The touch of my husband’s hand on my back while we worship in church
Seeing our sons’ dedication to taking care of God’s house
A warm sunny day
Hugs from my kids
My stepson’s humor
The secret surprise that’s coming in two weeks…
Seeing my kids make wise choices
My husband’s love for me

Stop

4 comments:

  1. I just stopped over from Lisa-Jo's Five-Minute-Friday...

    lovely post!


    Peace and love and hugs and humor...and wise choices from kids?


    Things to make the heart dance...


    ~Peace,

    LuAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the question mark! Yes! That's why it makes my heart dance - to finally see the fruit :)Thank you for stopping by LuAnne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feeling at peace with God, diffidently makes my heart dance. Lovely peace of work you've written

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gifts that make us dance! Thanks for sharing your list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...